About Me

My photo
I am a mother to 2 wonderful kids. Johnathan is 6 and Cecelia is 10 months. They make my life so much richer. I can't wait to marry the man of my dreams, Nick. He's the most amazing and caring man I have ever had the privilege of knowing. He makes me complete. I love to hang out with friends and meet new people. It is quite a feat if I can get Nick to meet new people as well. Suffice it to say, he doesn't like to be very social.

Cecelia

Cecelia
6mth

Johnny

Johnny
6yrs

Followers

5/3/12

Moving soon!

So Jaki finally gave Rob the boot. It was a long time coming but she had to do what was best for the kids. But now she can't afford her bills on her own. So Nick and I decided to move in with her and the boys until tax time when she has the extra money for bills. It will help us too, in the long run. We are waiting for Rob to finish getting his stuff out before we move in. It's gonna be crowded for a bit but it will be worth it when it's all said and done. Nick is kinda nervous. But I think he will be ok once we get there. I think it's the prospect of a big life change. And the fact that Rob could try to cause problems. I'll be glad when we are all done with the move. I like moving but the unpacking sucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment