About Me

My photo
I am a mother to 2 wonderful kids. Johnathan is 6 and Cecelia is 10 months. They make my life so much richer. I can't wait to marry the man of my dreams, Nick. He's the most amazing and caring man I have ever had the privilege of knowing. He makes me complete. I love to hang out with friends and meet new people. It is quite a feat if I can get Nick to meet new people as well. Suffice it to say, he doesn't like to be very social.

Cecelia

Cecelia
6mth

Johnny

Johnny
6yrs

Followers

3/6/12

My baby is 1!

This never posted before :-/ so here it is now

So I cannot believe that Cece is a year old already. It seems like only yesterday that nick was passed out in the hospital chair and we were depriving our poor doctor of sleep with the induction. I have seen the most amazing changes from Nick this year. He's such a great daddy. Cece loves him more than anyone else.

And Johnny is less interested in her now that she's big enough to be a nuisance. He wanted a sister SO bad but now he doesn't want her to bother him. LOL.

Anyway, back to Celia. She was just under 19 pounds. And just over 28 inches. She's scrawny. And her vocabulary is really advanced. Today, I realized that she can say Woody, Buzz, and Jessie! She loves her Toy Story! She is such a stinker too. If she's doing something that she thinks she shouldn't be, she busts into a fit of giggles and tried to run away while still doing it. Tonight, she grabbed Johnny's finger while he was sleeping and when I looked up and saw her, she just cracked up and tried to run away with his finger LOL. Which was pretty entertaining because, obviously, it was attached to a 60lb sleeping child!

Anyway, I can't post pics throughout my post because I'm on my phone. But here are a few. She's the cutest sweetest little Cece ever!
s

No comments:

Post a Comment